|Location/Branch:||Oak Park, IL|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is a leading established Home Health Care Agency. We currently have an opportunity for a Full Time Branch Receptionist in our Oak Park branch office, IL.
Key Functions include:
Greet and announce all branch visitors
Timely answering of phones in a clear and articulate professional manner
Distribute applications and related forms to applicants
Superior customer service skills
File, copy, scan, fax and prepare FEDEX packages as required
- Minimum of a High School Diploma (or GED)
- Ability to use computerized systems
- Experience with a multi-line switchboard is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred
Interested candidates please forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to include position and location in subject line.
Premier offers a competitive salary, benefits and generous PTO package.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: