|Title:||Per Diem Nurse Practitioner - NP|
|Location/Branch:||Premier Care Management /New York, NY|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Per Diem Nurse Practitioner
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is a leading multi-state community based service provider, specializing in both Care Management and Licensed Home Health Care Agency services. Premier currently has opportunities for Per Diem Nurse Practitioners within the five boroughs of New York.
Key Functions include:
Perform comprehensive health risk assessments for assigned client populations
Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities
Facilitate client transition within and between health care settings, e.g. admitting, transferring and discharging
Provides general and preventative care as well as teaching to promote health maintenance
Document all aspects of care in the designated client record
Provide care in facility and doctor office settings
- Bachelor’s Degree in registered nursing and Master’s Degree as a Nurse Practitioner in Family or adult medicine from an accredited institution
- Must have current, valid and unencumbered state license as an RN and as a Nurse Practitioner to practice as an NP in NYS
- Experience in IV required
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must maintain and keep current all state and federal compliance requirements for licensure, required certifications, and training, as well as professional liability insurance in the amounts of $1 Million/$3 Million.
Premier offers a competitive Salary.
Interested candidates please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com be sure to include position and location in subject line.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: