|Title:||Human Resources Generalist|
|Location/Branch:||Manhattan /New York, NY|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Human Resources Generalist
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is a leading established Home Health Care Agency. We currently have an opportunity for an HR Generalist in Midtown, NYC.
- Communicate and administer HR policies and procedures, providing day to day guidance to Management and staff on employee relations and all HR issues.
- Assist in Employee Relations investigations and follow up.
- Participate in all HR related audits including EEOC, OSHA and Form I-9.
- Responsible for management of the performance evaluations process.
- Act as backup to the HR Director to ensure Unemployment claims are processed.
- Manage all Legal Requests.
- Manage Organizational charts.
College graduate. HR or Business degree preferred.
3 to 5 years of human resource experience in a comparably sized company.
Experience with HRIS systems and MS Office.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Exemplary customer service skill.
Ability to provide excellent group presentation skills.
Interested candidates should forward resume and salary requirements to NatashaT@premierhomehealthcare.com be sure to include position and location in subject line.
Premier offers a competitive salary, benefits and generous PTO package.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: